Head of IT
About NOAH Advisors
NOAH Advisors, the company behind the NOAH Conferences in Berlin and London (www.noah-conference.com), is looking to hire a CTO for our new database product we have already started developing
Our key criteria
- Top performer with minimum 5 years of experience
- Combination of high-level end-to-end solution architecture experience and hands-on attitude to:
- design one unified and future-proof scalable solution
- integrate standalone pieces (systems and databases and apps) together and
- define low-level tasks to software developers and technical vendors
- Willingness to work independently in an entrepreneurial setting (we are around 20 people)
- Capability to translate commercial requirements to technical tasks
- Ability to hire and manage an internal team of prospectively up to 5 people as well as outsource resources
- Fluency in English and ideally at least one other European language (German is not a prerequisite)
We will be interviewing candidates in Berlin or via Skype.
M&A Intern / Analyst
European Internet corporate finance advisory firm is looking for an intern (with potential to become full-time analyst afterwards)
NOAH Advisors is a leading M&A advisor specialised on sizable European Internet transactions of €100m+. The firm also organises the NOAH Conference in London (www.noah-conference.com).
We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company with a successful transaction track record and a strong pipeline of ongoing and upcoming deals.
NOAH Advisors is looking for an intern to join the company for 3 months and ideally be available to start full-time soon after in case there is a mutual fit. The intern supports the team on a wide variety of tasks, including financial analysis and modelling, company and industry research, and preparation of client presentations, almost exclusively in the context of live transactions. We do not have offices and would require the intern to work remotely in a city close to an international airport, preferably Berlin.
- Fluency in English and ideally at least one other major European language
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration or related discipline from a leading European University (or expected in the next 12 months)
- High level of independence and self-motivation
- Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Strong technical / analytical skills plus very good command of MS Office
- Results-driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Commitment to excellence with high professional and ethical standards
- No experience required, however previous internships or experience in corporate finance would be advantageous
- Willingness to work largely remotely and travel internationally