Junior Web & Graphic Designer
View all open positions This position is full time, and you can work remotely (CET / GMT time zone).
- Support of the media team in the area of content creation and maintenance, which could include: banner creation to support our online marketing strategy, content updates on the different web platforms
- General marketing material such as print brochures, flyers or badges
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – with the goal to become an expert
- Familiarity with the online world and prior experience with a common CMS such as WordPress
- HTML should also be no weird new asteroid for you and CSS / responsive design has always been on your “I Like” list
- We love to see your creative mind in action, so ideally you can share a selection from your portfolio with us
- You fancy challenges but also enjoy the company of a solid team – you should definitely be pro-active, dynamic and willing to earn your place amongst us
- If you think you should be part of the crew, apply now and get on board with us @NOAH!
- Good English in writing and conversation
What we offer you:
- Chance to work in our international team with top colleagues
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks and more
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Flat hierarchies
- Negotiable salary
If you want to be part of a dynamic company with a unique team-culture, please fill in the form below or send us an email with your CV to email@example.com.