M&A Intern / Analyst
View all open positionsNOAH Advisors is looking for an intern to join the company for 3 months and ideally be available to start full-time soon after in case there is a mutual fit. The intern supports the team on a wide variety of tasks, including financial analysis and modelling, company and industry research, and preparation of client presentations, almost exclusively in the context of live transactions. We do not have offices and would require the intern to work remotely in a city close to an international airport, preferably Berlin.
- Fluency in English and ideally at least one other major European language
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration or related discipline from a leading European University (or expected in the next 12 months)
- High level of independence and self-motivation
- Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Strong technical / analytical skills plus very good command of MS Office
- Results-driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Commitment to excellence with high professional and ethical standards
- No experience required, however previous internships or experience in corporate finance would be advantageous
- Willingness to work largely remotely and travel internationally
If you want to be part of a dynamic company with a unique team-culture, please fill in the form below or send us an email with your CV to email@example.com.