Marketing Director (f/m)
View all open positionsWe are looking for a Marketing Director (f/m), responsible for the marketing strategy for the NOAH Conferences and NOAH Connect.
We are looking for a proactive digital marketing manager in charge of developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our marketing strategy across all digital channels.
The Marketing Director should combine forward-looking strategic thinking, hands-on experience with all relevant digital channels (search, display/retargeting, social and email) always thinking ahead will be the strategist and gate keeper for our web and social media presences and will have a strong writing and technical background.
Together with our Design and IT team you develop state of the art digital marketing that outperforms our competitors.
This position is full time based, possibility to work in remote or from our office in Berlin.
- Define and execute NOAH´s overall marketing strategy
- Design, implement and track acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and ad campaigns.
- Take our social media presence and initiatives to the next level.
- Together with the creative team you develop engaging digital content and marketing campaigns that reflect the uniqueness and potential of the NOAH brand family and products.
- Establish, monitor and review our digital strategies to ensure that marketing goals are aligned with key business objectives
- Drive revenues and profits by launching campaigns, conducting AB tests, analyzing campaign data and optimizing ads and bids
- A techy with a plan to keep their company ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- As a team we constantly research to find creative channels and technology to drive brand awareness and sales
- Measure everything. Track and analyze program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources – You’re a Google Analytics sage!
- Work directly with our internal Business Intelligence team to determine and prioritize the content needed to support our corporate web and social marketing activities
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Work and collaborate closely with the different stakeholders on all facets of our marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product team
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies
- Operational experience in growth marketing across different channels
- Excellent skills in analysing and benchmarking marketing effectiveness across channels
- Self-motivated, structured way of working and a “get things done” attitude
- Strong, creative writing skills
- Fluent, ideally native English
- You enjoy team work, communication and open knowledge sharing
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a commercially ambitious start-up (NOAH Connect) backed by synergistic, already successful businesses (banking and conferences)
- Competitive salary with significant upside for top performance
- Highly international team with top colleagues
- Startup culture with direct communication, lean processes, flat hierarchies
- Potential for sizable marketing budget responsibility
- Direct exposure to leaders in the European digital ecosystem
This position is full time, and the Marketing Director can work from one of our offices in Berlin or Malaga, or remotely.
If you are interested and meet our requirements, please fill in the form below or send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.